Thursday, March 24, 2016

Joe Zombie


                                    (Just a warning--the video's a bit gory for a stick animation.)

This is Joe Zombie. It's the first episode in a Flash animation series made by Rob DenBleyker back in October of 2001. This particular video is actually a remake of the original first episode, which was made a 9 months prior, in January 2001.

I remember being in 4th or 5th grade when one of my friends showed this to me. It was super scary and I remember being afraid Joe Zombie was out to get me after watching it. However, It's nice to be able to watch it again now!

When I first saw it, I didn't realize I was watching the remake of the original. The sound and animation in this version are really nice compared to the first and it really shows how much someone can improve their skills in just under a year.

You can find the original first episode here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/10476

No comments :

Post a Comment