Wednesday, March 2, 2016

For my second project I have mentioned that I am looking into working on a motion infographic. The creation of the elements many be time consuming but I think it will be very worth it. I am currently working with a local design firm that is promoting a new cause called Pledge 4 Ithaca, which is about providing children in secondary schools a safe place or person to talk to if they are being sexual assaulted and then allows them to receive proper attention. I thought the launch of this program would be a perfect match for an infographic video.
I have begun to story board and think of effects and transitions, but am having trouble putting them into action. This is a tutorial that really helped me with navigating my way through After Effects.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment