Thursday, March 17, 2016

Stopped Motion.


I’m at a bit of a standstill when it comes to my next project in Motion Graphics. I’m really thinking that I’ll give stop motion animation a try but I’m kind of lost at where to start. From what objects to animate to where they should be animated to when I’m even going to find the time to do such project. Although I planned to work a lot over spring break the sporadic weather made it difficult and other plans fell through. My next attempts we're quickly overshadowed by prior engagements leaving me shotless and somewhat anxious about if this project will actually go through.
BUT I STILL HAVE HOPE! And instead of letting that get me down (and maybe you down?) here’s a speed run of QWOP with the most inspirational soundtrack ever!

No comments :

Post a Comment