Friday, December 16, 2011

Cinemagraphs

Earlier in the week I had decided what I wanted to blog about but that went out the window because of a website I found using stumbleupon. This is probably the most excited I've been for a post all semester.

New York fashion photographer Jamie Beck teamed up with motion graphic artist Kevin Burg to create some really incredible cinemagraphs. Though they begin as photographs, Burg adds a subtle motion to one element in the picture, such as the subjects hair or leaves blowing in the background. I think what makes it so great is the way that only one element in the photo shows evidence of a breeze or whatever the effect may be.

The page I found is here. It's not in English, but you only need to see the graphics to be amazed.

No comments :

Post a Comment