Wednesday, December 7, 2011

'Once' title sequence

One of my favorite movies is the low-budget musical film 'Once' which is set in Dublin and follows a struggling street musician who falls in love with a Czech immigrant flower seller over the course of a week. This film is best known for the song "Falling Slowly" written and performed by the film's stars Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova. When I was thinking about what to write about for my weekly blog post I ended up on broadway.com and found out that there is a 'Once' musical transferring onto Broadway later this season! So yeah, needless to say I'm pretty psyched!

As I was on youtube looking at various film title sequences I came across a title sequence someone created for 'Once.' It's super simple and looks easy enough but now that I've created an opening title sequence I know that it is not easy to create at all.

No comments :

Post a Comment