Thursday, February 4, 2016

Help with Expressions

So while I've been becoming more comfortable with After Effects, one aspect that just doesn't seem to come easy to me is the adding of expressions and their outcomes. Maybe because I have no experience with coding or I'm just not familiar with them yet setting a "wiggle" expression is about all I can do. So after watching some youtube videos and searching out links, the adobe site helped me the most. I will definitely be bookmarking that site for later use.

Adobe has many other pages that will not doubt help as our projects become more and more complex, including pages about techniques and new features, just to name a few.

One video I enjoyed watching is about the wiggle expression and a lot of fine details about what it can do.


No comments :

Post a Comment