Thursday, February 4, 2016

Titles

Being on the topic of animated title/names for the period I thought I'd share my opinions on titles. Personally I find that an interesting title can keep my intrigued even if the show is decent, the title can easily draw me in due to a catchy theme music or just that I'm impressed.
I am gonna show you two titles that absolutely blew me away and they are for Marvel's Daredevil and Marvel's Jessica Jones. The things I really love about them is how they really reinvented what a title sequence really is, Netflix is doing that quite a bit with adding longer title sequences because they have the time to and believe me Daredevil and Jessica Jones were all aboard that train. Not only is the music captivating, but the effects and design of them are just another amazing spectacle that the show brings to the world. Daredevil's title was nominated for best title sequence at the Emmys. Below I posted the videos for each. They've really captivated me and it makes me look forward to what will the title be for future Marvel Netflix shows like Luke Cage and Iron Fist.


No comments :

Post a Comment