Thursday, February 4, 2016

Typography


Typography is the technique of arranging and designing written language/word to make appealing when displayed. It is its own art form. Especially as seen in this video it’s incredible how you can animate words to create a story. I thoroughly enjoyed watching this video, seeing where each word would lead me. I loved the little details at the parts of the “chemicals being breathed in” and “I feel it in my bones.”  It's incredible how much time goes into such little detail that people tend to leave unnoticed. I now have a new appreciation for title sequences in TV shows and films, and how much thought goes into the process of deciding the font, coloring, and movement. Next time you are watching something on TV, make sure to notice the title sequence, because it tends to reveal a lot about the program.

No comments :

Post a Comment