Thursday, February 18, 2016

SPACE JAM

One of my all time favorite movies, and one that interestingly I hadn't thought to take a look into. Until one of the film blogs I follow (www.traslacamara.com) posted an interesting article on the actual BTS. This was super relevant because we had just done the tracking lab in class and I can only imagine all the tracking that went into this movie.

As you can see they used many actors dressed up in morph suits to get the motion down, but interestingly enough I didn't see any track points on the actors themselves, which must have made putting the animated characters over top of them a bit of a struggle.

And if that wasn't enough to satisfy your BTS needs, here is a fantastic video of them actually shooting (A+ camera movement as well)


No comments :

Post a Comment