Friday, February 21, 2014

Anthony Schepperd, the Manimator.

Anthony Schepperd is an award winning director and animator who does work in music videos and commercials. He posted on his vimeo that "Animation gives us the rare opportunity to spill our most coveted attribute, the imagination." I have been a huge fan of Schepperd's work ever since I started watching the music videos below. He not only takes animation to a whole new creative level, but works with many of the musicians that I know and love. His animations have also been featured on such channels as Adult Swim. I don't want to post too much about what to expect, because it's really just something you have to see for yourself. But the bottom line is, I can't imagine how much time and dedication must go into these projects.










Here is a link to his website! http://themanimator.com



No comments :

Post a Comment