Thursday, October 1, 2015

Music and Animation


So while I was listening to music, I came across this new artist, who is absolutely awesome. His name is Olafur Arnalds, and he is an Icelandic man who makes contemporary classical music. So while browsing through his music on YouTube, I came across this video.
I have pretty much no idea how this video was made, or what types of animation skills went in to creating this, but it is absolutely stunning. The way that the music and the movement of the dust are timed perfectly to each other is beautiful and brings out much more of the emotion in this song. I love the use of the music to evoke the movement and evoke the animations. This is something that I find really awesome and something that I am very interested in learning and creating.

No comments :

Post a Comment