Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Poster Photoshop Fails

I don't know about y'all but I really like Photoshop and I'm constantly trying to grow and get better at the program. With After Effects, you may have come into contact with Photoshop a few times, especially if animation isn't one of your strong suits (like me). But something you got to be very careful with when you are trying to Photoshop is not over Photoshopping something. The image will then become distorted and unrealistic. I was looking up Photoshop tutorials and fails and I came across this article about the 13 best movie poster photoshop fails. If you want to have a good laugh, I suggest taking a peek at the article. It also gives you good advice when it comes to Photoshopping and making sure everything lines up. Such as making sure your eye line with every character is apparent. Or making sure that the lighting in the photo makes sense. If one of your objects in the poster is very bright and everything else in the photo is dark, make sure you darken that image so it doesn't stand out in a bad way. Also make sure you don't take people's fingers or teeth out of the poster. It might be obvious advice but clearly even the professionals need to be reminded of that as shown in the article. Take a look at it, I think it's worth it. 

No comments :

Post a Comment