Thursday, October 22, 2015

Inkscape: Free Graphic Design Software

I've always found it very hard to draw on photoshop, and I realized that sometimes its easier to make simpler or complex designs on a different software and then import into photoshop to retouch. I found this really cool website called Inkscape and I tried it out to make a few designs for a poster, and I found it really easy and simple to use. I was really excited to find out that it was free! It sounds too good to be true, but I'll take it.

You can check it out on the link listed below:
https://inkscape.org/en/

I found some cool tutorials on youtube just to show you how easy it is to draw characters, and or create graphics. Take a look at how you can draw Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory.



Although the purpose of Inkscape isn't to animate, you can use it for animation. Its not really animation, but more of sequences of images to create a sort of giff. Take a look:


Try it out and let me know what you think!

-Serena



No comments :

Post a Comment