Thursday, February 2, 2012

After Effects

It is very interesting that anyone can go on either YouTube, Vimeo or any other type of website that streams videos for public viewing. All anyone has to do is to go online and type the subject matter into the search bar that they want to see. As a test I typed into YouTube: After Effects animation and this is what I found:



I thought that this short video was pretty cool because it was created in After Effects. I realize that it must take a lot of time to develop but I am definitely willing to put in the effort to figure out how this person got both the sound and the image to go together the way it does in this video. I felt that it was very impressive to be able to produce something new and authentic out of another original piece of material.

No comments :

Post a Comment