Saturday, February 11, 2012

Relativity Media Intro

Of all the intro graphics I have seen recently my favorite is Relativity Media's. It begins on some molecules, protons, neutrons and what not spinning around each other. The camera then pulls back through a ton of other material until a spinning Universe like object is seen spinning. You can watch it here.

Since taking Topics in 3D I have always wanted to try and create something like this for myself. Being in Motion Graphics has renewed this urge. I searched on google for "Relativity Media Intro Tutorial" and it brought me to a site filled with a bunch of tutorials. Ballyweg Productions, on the site it has a long list of tutorials that the owner has completed and those that he will do in the near future. On that list of future tutorials is my Relativity Media one.

No comments :

Post a Comment