Saturday, February 18, 2012

Color Theory Resources

Arturo brought up the importance of understanding colors and how to use them so I thought I'd share my favorite color study materials.

Here's a link to a great tutorial for how to use color and light, it's great because it uses an image with different colors and lighting in each example, making concepts easier to understand.



The following is a great quick reference for colors and concepts like analogous, contrast, and complementing colors.

This is a link to my most favorite color resource, it gives fun and in-depth explanations on a lot of topics in color theory. Plus, it's explained with Pokémon and Pokémon are awesome.


I also thought the following would also be nice to share, it's an infographic about the psychology of colors and how they're used in advertising.



No comments :

Post a Comment