Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Favorite Title Sequence

In class the other day, we were talking about how title sequences and the entire time, I was thinking about my favorite one. I have always loved the title sequence for "The Partridge Family". I have no idea why, I honestly am not sure I have ever even seen an episode of that show, but it really sticks out in my mind. It is such a simple animation, with the black background and the mostly white birds, but it works really well for the style of the show. But I think that the designer was successful in creating an iconic animation. Almost anyone who has seen the show can you that the credits have birds walking across the screen to "Come On Get Happy" and I think that creating something that memorable is what we are all trying to achieve.

No comments :

Post a Comment