Friday, April 20, 2012

Compositing Me Exercise

Here is the compositing project I just completed. The footage is a clip from the latest Sherlock Holmes film and myself in front of a green screen. I am pleased with it, but if I were to critique one aspect of it I would say that the lighting could have been matched more closely. I feel they don't quite follow the same patter and shape as the shadows falling on the other passengers.

 On the other had, if I am most pleased with something, it is the timing of my movements in relation to the bustling atmosphere. This is definitely a fun little exercise as well as very easy to do as far as equipment, actors etc... All that's needed is a green screen, some lights and yourself! I think I'd like to repeat this exercise with some very different looking films.

No comments :

Post a Comment