Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pro reels

http://webdesignfan.com/20-incredible-motion-graphic-reels/ I came across this list of 20 motion graphics reels by professionals in the industry. They're from the past three years and have some really slick compositions. I found these really interesting to go though since these reels have succeeded in getting people some high ticket jobs in the field of motion graphics. What's really cool is going through these and finding out the guys behind stuff that I've seen either in commercials or in sports replays. I'm working on building my DP reel and it's great to see the level of work that it takes to be considered for jobs when I graduate. I just need to keep working on my AE skills so I can show that off alongside my cinematography.

No comments :

Post a Comment