Sunday, April 15, 2012

green screen tips

I have been affixed on green screen discussion and videos lately, probably because of our project -- next will I will try to change it up!! anyway ... this week I have decided to post some helpful tips about effectively and correctly keying, masking, and tracking green screen-ed footage


there really isn't that much to say about these videos / tutorials, there are so many others out there-- I just picked these ones because they looked worthwhile!!

I wish I watched some of this guys' tutorials before working AE ... he is  simple and to the point, yet very sufficient
http://vimeo.com/33159581

this tutorial is quite helpful with initially keying the object ... especially if there was "bad" footage -- bad lighting, or random taped colors, or wrinkled screen, or whatever!

No comments :

Post a Comment