Thursday, September 17, 2015

Blender.

I came across this website recently called Blender which is a free 3D creation suite.  http://www.blender.org/

I came across this real cool CG water animation, and I was really curious to how they did it. Although you can tell it is animated, there are parts of it that look like it was real. I was taken a back by how beautiful, and cool it looks, and apparently its not as hard as it looks, and is made simple by the website Blender.



Recently Blender now uses a cycles a 3D render engine to help with creating these cool animations. 




I think the possibilities that this website offers for free is amazing, and for a beginner animator like me its perfect. Some people were able to make complete movies with the use of this website only, and I thought that was pretty remarkable, here is a short film I thought that was quite impressive.



Pretty Amazing Right?




No comments :

Post a Comment