Friday, September 25, 2015

Vertigo or Pursuit of Happyness

For my title sequence project, I am still deciding between doing Vertigo (1958) by Alfred Hitchcock and Pursuit of Happyness (2006) by Gabriele Muccino.

The title sequence for Vertigo is one of the most thrilling and well-created ones and it would be hard to come even close to it. Here's the original title sequence.


It is one of the best and I would love to work on this one. The title uses a lot of animation and I think I can get inspiration from there.

The second movie that I looked at was Pursuit of Happyness because it is one of my favorite films. The movie does not have a specific title sequence but it is a very inspiring movie and I wanted to give it a shot.

Here is the current opening scene of the movie.


I am still deciding between these two and any suggestions are welcome.

No comments :

Post a Comment