Monday, September 14, 2015

The Awesomeness of After Effects

As we progress through learning how to use After Effects with our name animation project in mind, I thought I would make a post about all the things you can do with After Effects with a simple text layer.

This is a video I found on YouTube. The creator did all of this using just After Effects and I thought it was very interesting.


I think it is pretty obvious that After Effects has been used in many movies for some really crazy animation and motion graphics. Just going through videos I have realized what a vast program this is and how much we can learn about it by simply practicing and trying new things on it everyday.

This video is from Adobe.com and is a short interview from the animators of Iron Man 3 and Oblivion. Just looking at the video shows how complex it can be creating an animation sequence.

http://tv.adobe.com/watch/ae-me/how-after-effects-was-used-on-iron-man-3-oblivion/

While this can seem overwhelming, I think it's so amazing how much we can do with the program.

No comments :

Post a Comment