Thursday, September 10, 2015

History of Titles

On Monday, our name title is doing. I was doing research to figure out what I wanted my brand to be and I came across this video about the history of movie titles. I found it very interesting and I thought I should share it with you all since we will have a project where we have to change a title. Take a look:

I find it so cool to see the progression of technology from the early 1900's to today. We went from still slides to actual cool animations. And just from the few classes that we've had so far I'm blown away what After Effects can do and we've barely touched it. As someone who has no artistic ability, it's cool to see that there are so many possibilities I can do with a program, even if I don't have the talent for it.

No comments :

Post a Comment