Monday, September 26, 2011

Motion Graphics Project

When we got the details for our first project, I immediately started to think about all of the possibilities and options. I thought about my favorite shows that have amazing opening credits and thought of Misfits:



Obviously, Misfits is very very complicated and I wouldn't even know where to begin! I love the show and I love the animation with the combination of real footage and the text in the beginning but it would just be too difficult for a beginner like me. After a lot of thought I settled on the opening sequence for House.



I think it's a lot simpler and doable, but I could be wrong? I plan to change the opening sequence and call it "Watson" and replace the footage they have with footage from BBC's Sherlock. Let me know what you think!

No comments :

Post a Comment