Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Who Framed Roger Rabbit is one movie that I'll always be impressed by. It was the very first movie I saw where animation was mixed in with live action and interacting with the actors and being such a big part story line. As they say in the youtube video below, "Interaction is key". If they didn't any different, I think that it wouldn't have worked, it wouldn't have been a success. The live action actors grab the cartoon animations, talk to them, rely on them. And the cartoons push objects around and use things just like any other person would and eye contact is extremely important. The youtube clip below gives a lot of insight to the making of the movie and all of the concerns they had and I love how they approached this complicated movie just like any other movie they've filmed. There are four parts to this "Behind the Scenes" for Who Framed Roger Rabbit but I will only be putting up part 1.

No comments :

Post a Comment