Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pixar Short Films

Although most people have fallen in love with Pixar's feature films over the years, the short films that screen before the actual movies are equally as enjoyable. When I was on Pixar's website I found it really interesting that there is a short films section of the site that breaks down the story that the short is trying to tell, the characters, and some behind the scenes information.

One of my favorite Pixar shorts is For the Birds



When I read about the behind the scenes of For the Birds I found out that this short won an academy award. Also, it was difficult for animators to get the feathers of the birds to move like they actually do in real life.

Another short that I find the animation to be extremely interesting and realistic in is Partly Cloudy


No comments :

Post a Comment