Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Recreation Project Ideas

So I'm kind of having a hard time coming up with something doable for this project. The titles and ads I come across are either too complicated or too simplistic. Right now I have in mind a few things. I have the opening credits of North by Northwest, but I feel like it might be too simple. They also rotoscoped the lines to make them fit the window, but since I don't have that footage, I'm not sure what I'd do. Then I thought of the Psycho opening credits, which are also designed by Saul Bass (like those of North by Northwest), but because it doesn't involve images or anything other than titles and line animations, it might still be too simplistic.

But then I thought of this, and I think it might work. It's a narrated Flash of a horrible, misspelled review of a Flash online game, and even thought it was made in Flash, I think it's entirely possible to do in After Effects. I think that's what I'm going to do. Now I just have to figure out the elements in it (I think most of it is text, but I'll have to watch it again).


No comments :

Post a Comment