Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Behind the Scenes of "Heroes"

After completing the first project, the opening title sequence of a tv show, I decided to research a little more into the television show I chose, Heroes. I watched the first two seasons of Heroes when it originally aired a few years back and I must say, it was one of the most visually stunning television shows I have seen. Every episode felt like a mini movie with all of the high quality special effects. In the first season alone, the show utilized over 1000 visual effects. I found this article that describes a lot of the visual effects used in the pilot episode (which if you haven't seen it, I definitely recommend checking it out just for the visual effects alone!)

I also found this video that goes into great detail about the special effects used in the show. It interviews the visual effects crew and they go into depth about how they create the stunning images seen in the show. It is amazing that they are able to create all of these effects for a show that airs every week.

No comments :

Post a Comment