Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Motion Graphics On Television

A lot of television channels use motion graphics for intros to shows and commercials for shows. They can be very intricate with their design and they are very interesting to watch. I found a website that showed a lot of good ones but I picked a few of my favorites to post here.

I thought this introduction to MTV was very good. I enjoyed all the colors and the complexity of it but I was not able to post the video. You can view it on the website I posted above.

I thought this video was good for the SyFy channel.


This last video is for FX and it is very interesting because it shows the steps of how they made the final product. It shows you from storyboards to every step they take after filming. You can view the full commercials on the website.

No comments :

Post a Comment