Sunday, October 23, 2011

Opening Movie Credit Project Ideas

For the first project, I thought that I picked an easy show to recreate, that being Parks and Recreation. I found out that it was quite a bit harder than I thought. So I decided to find a project to push the boundaries of my after effects skills. I felt like I learned a lot more by challenging myself and attempting a harder project.


I stumbled upon this movie on Netflix as I was fishing my way through the action and adventure section. I figured this would be the best spot to find a movie with a great opening credit scene. Honestly this sequence looks really difficult and involved, but I would love to be able to do it and if I can pull it off, I will be confident in my after effects skills. The only problem I can see with doing this is that there is not much video it would be mostly lens flares and pictures, but still this should be easy enough to find the content. The use of photoshop should be a help as well.

No comments :

Post a Comment