Sunday, October 30, 2011

Improving Old Home Videos and Final Project


Searching for motion graphics videos on youtube I came across this interesting video. I like to deconstruct the videos and try to decide what tools were used to produce some of these effects. Additions from After Effects gives you the ability to incorporate new elements to your old projects and would be a great way to alter old home videos.

For my final project I decided to remake the opening for Mrs. DoubtFire. I am currently juggling ideas around for how exactly I want the segment to flow. I want the style to be similar to a children's television opening due the role Robin Williams plays within the movie. I was thinking of building off the Saved by the Bell, incorporating iconic props from the film. Each time I think about conceptualizing the project my idea changes.

No comments :

Post a Comment