Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Project Ideas

I'm not sure exactly what I want to do for this project, but I do have a few ideas. Two of them include the movies (500) Days of Summer, and the other is Scott Pilgrim vs. The World



The (500) Days of Summer opening right now is very simple, and very nice. I will most likely shoot my own footage for this project, but I still don't know what I want my opening sequence to be. I just love the movie and I know I could have a lot of fun with it.



The opening sequence to these movies are already amazing, which is slightly intimidating when you're a young college student in your first motion graphics class. What I hope to do for Scott Pilgrim is insert parts of the comic book into the opening.

Those are my two ideas and I haven't committed to either one just yet. Let me know what you think!

No comments :

Post a Comment